On 05/02/2012 03:11 PM, Jos Snellings wrote:
Dear group,

C3:
Departing from the log4j.xml from the sample configuration I try to get rid of the DEBUG-level lines
from the sitemap and pipelines.
However, no matter what level I specify for the ROOT logger (logging to consoleappender), these DEBUG messages keep appearing. I see no other log4j.xml on the classpath. Am I overlooking something?

If you talk about current beta log4j has been droped. Create a src/main/resources/logback.xml (when target is war deploy) or cl-config/WEB-INF/classes/logback.xml (when you use jetty:run) in your project and c3 will use that.

HTH

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/