Hello Gilbert,

A way to catch multiple parameter is to have your own stylesheet where you
define as many parameters as you need and then you use the XSLT
Transformer[1] to get them on your pipeline.

The way to retrieve your parameters is setting to "true" the property
"use-request-parameters"  at your pipeline, eg:

 <map:match pattern="retrievebypath/**/{name}.{extension}>
        <map:generate type="retrieve"/>
        <map:transform src="my_xslt.xslt">
        </map:transform>
      </map:match>

BTW - The '**' wildcard is greedy and thus the following sample matches as
{"foo/bar","baz","bug"}.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xslt-transformer.html

Thanks.

Kind regards,