Hi Joel,

i had the same troubles as well, asked about it in the mailing as well, nothing
changed apparently. It looks like a mess, which is strange. I got everything
working in the end, but the easiest is to just add dependencies and don't try
to compile everything yourself. If you
must you must, but I recommend against it. I hope you'll get away with not
debugging the Cocoon source code.

Hartelijke groet,

Huib.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 9 jul. 2012 om 22:07 heeft "Joel McConaughy"
<joelmcconau...@gmail.com<mailto:joelmcconau...@gmail.com>> het volgende
geschreven:

Unfortunately I am working on an app built on cocoon 2.2 so need to use that
version.  Thanks for the quick reply though!

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Reyes, Rafael