Not sure what you mean..

For all I know you can just store all your flowscripts in the flow folder and
cocoon will load all of them on startup.  So all functions should be available
from your sitemap.. even when split into multiple files.

So let's say you have
File1:
-----------
Function func1() {}

File2:
----------
Function func2() {}

File3:
--------
Function func3() {
    //you should be able to call func1 and func2 because they will be available
    Var res1 = func1()
    Var res2 = func2()
    Cocoon.sendPage("somePipeline", {x: res1, y: res2})
}

In your sitemap: