I am doing two project.
A personal one with C3.0, and one for a product, and using C2.2.
This issue is happening with C3.0.

I didn't get a chance to test the files you sent me.

However, from the logs (which are really hard to read), it looks like
I am having issues with the baseUrl.
I looked into the source, and tried to set
baseUrl="full-path-to-my-repo", but that didn't work either.

Would be nice to see a document describing the attributes to be set on
each transformer.
A clear error message can be a lot of help as well.

Thank you.