Hi,
I am trying to make a form and submitting it, a new xml file will be created.
The problem is with the sitemaps and the pipelines.
In the sitemap.xmap of my folder (dcEditor), I have defined a "dc-success-pipeline", which simply "calls" a .jx file.
The problem is in the continuation of sitemaps, appearing the error:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingExcetion: Sitemap: error calling continuation
at <map:call> - file:///usr/local/fedora/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/dcEditor/sitemap.xmap
at <map:call> - file:///usr/local/fedora/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sitemap.xmap

I don't know if this information is adequate.
Please if anyone has some idea, let's help.

Thanks in advance,
Dimitra.