From: Peter Sparkes [mailto:pe...@didm.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 4:45 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multipage CForm using Ajax - Non ascii Characters

Thanks Greg and Robby for your replies.

Unfortunately I can't get it to work. I assume encodeURIComponent goes into the
flowscript:
function multipage() {
   var lodgeId = cocoon.parameters.lodgeId;
   cocoon.request.setAttribute("lodgeId", lodgeId);

   var documentURI = cocoon.parameters["documentURI"];
   // parse the document to a DOM-tree
   var document = loadDocument(documentURI);

   //document = decodeURIComponent (document);

   // get the documentURI parameter from the sitemap which contains the
location of the form definition (model)
   var definitionURI = cocoon.parameters["definitionURI"];

   //create new form
   var form = new Form(definitionURI);

   // get the documentURI parameter from the sitemap which contains the
location of the binding file
    var bindingURI = cocoon.parameters["bindingURI"];
    form.createBinding(bindingURI);

    // bind the document data to the form
    form.load(document);

    // show the form to the user until it is validated successfully
    form.showForm("lodgemul-display-pipeline.jx");

    // bind the form's data back to the document

    form.save(document);

    // save the DOM-tree back to an XML file,
    document = encodeURIComponent(document);
    saveDocument(document, documentURI);

    // show the xml generated from the form
    var success ='/B&B/England/Devon/Bideford/'+ lodgeId+'.html';
    //cocoon.redirectTo('/office/' + lodgeno+'.htm');
    cocoon.sendPage(success);
}
document = encodeURIComponent(document);  produces the following error when I
submit the completed form

    Can't find method org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMStreamer.stream(string).

What am I doing wrong

Peter