On 21/01/2013 09:08, kompromiss wrote:
Hi Everybody

cocoon-auth block.

I guess I searched just everywhere, but I couldn't find any sample with
configuration of PipelineSecurityHandler - there is only example of
SimpleSecurityHandler. Where can I find an example with using of
PipelineSecurityHandler? Or any detailed documentation would be helpful.

Hi,
did you also take a look at section [1]?

Not having used C2.2, I cannot unfortunately help you more; AFAIK cocoon-auth is just a rewrite of C2.1's cocoon-authentication-fw, used by the portal block. You could then take a look at C2.1 portal sample (sitemap.xmap [3], configuration [4]), live at [5].

HTH
Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/auth/1.0/1236_1_1.html
[2] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/portal/samples/sitemap.xmap [4] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/portal/conf/portal.samplesxconf
[5] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/cocoon21/samples/blocks/portal/portal

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/