 Von: Robby Pelssers <robby.pelss...@nxp.com>
An: "users@cocoon.apache.org" <users@cocoon.apache.org>
Gesendet: 20:40 Montag, 21.Januar 2013
Betreff: RE: [C2.2] Provide or consume Webservices with Cocoon 2.2

Not sure if that was addressed to me.  I did blog about how to use Spring-ws in
the past.  It’s not really cocoon related but you might as well consume or
provide a webservice with Cocoon. It might be a bit outdated already but I
guess it won’t hurt you to go over it quickly:

http://robbypelssers.blogspot.nl/2010/10/building-webservices-with-spring-ws-and.html