On 02/11/2013 01:55 PM, gelo1234 wrote:
> So the setup(...) has access to sitemap parameters :) Why not
> setConfiguration(..) ?
>
> Does call:
> this.setup((Map<String, Object>) configuration)
> strips off?/adds? some unwanted/additional data for sitemap-servlet
> framework ?
>
> As i recall setConfiguration is for Java only (without
> sitemap-servlet) Cocoon use and setup is for standard sitemap-servlet
> ? Is that correct ?

No actually setConfiguration is for passing parameters from the sitemap
to the component e.g. http://svn.apache.org/r1447255

The setup() will be called when the pipeline setup is called, I think we
should drop one since it is highly confusing.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/