Yes, it must be that "problem" with current Xalan.

Strange thing is that some XSLT variables are predefined like: requestURI
(?!).

So I cannot use:
<xsl:param name="requestURI"/> in stylesheet file.xsl even though Ive got:

<map:transformer src="file.xsl">
     <map:parameter name="requestURI" value="...."/>
</map:transformer>

in sitemap.xmap. So requestURI is some GLOBAL variable ?

Greetings,
Greg