2014/1/16 gelo1234 <gelo1...@gmail.com>

> Hi Salu2,
>
> Thanks for clarifying this.
>
> Now I got interested in cocoon-osgi, but it seems like rather old stuff
> (and uses old spring release).
> Any plans to reactivate this subproject ? It would be awesome to see
> cocoon integrated with
> e.g. Karaf with Blueprint config.

That should be great but unfortunately I don't know the status about osgi
support. I don't know about osgi so I can't contribute about but I can help
with the Apache Cocoon side :-). I remember that some Cocoon members talked
about in the past ApacheCon 2012 in Sinsheim about integrate it with osgi.
Maybe someone wants to contribute.

There's an issue open in the Jira system with a patch, you could give it a
try.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-87

Regards (Salu2)

PD: "Salu2" is a Spanish phonetic word that means "regards" but it's
written like "l8ter". The original word is "Saludos". ;-)