On 18/09/14 15:43, Peter Sparkes wrote:
Hi,

Cocoon 2.1.12

I use the following javascript ( Text in Black )with the Cocoon "Upload widget" uploading images to the upload-dir and then move them to the "lodgeimage300px" directory. This works

I now want to scale the images using imgscalr , http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/software/imgscalr-java-image-scaling-library/#source

I, therefore, added the code in red

The BufferedImage in BufferedImage scaledImage =Scalr.resize(file, 200); gave me a syntax error.

On removing BufferedImage I get the following error "Scalr" is not defined

Can anyone help me Please

Peter

importClass(Packages.java.io.File);
importClass(Packages.java.io.FileOutputStream);
importClass(Packages.java.io.FileNotFoundException);

importClass(org.imgscalr.Scalr);

This does not have the "importClass(Packages." prefix that explains why later this class is not defiened. However I personally would solve that with java.

salu2

codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/