Hi Peter,

I would recommend moving to 2.12 first (and probably staying there).

IMHO 2.2 isn't worth the candle and 3.0 misses the point of using Cocoon in
the first place.

I have a similar set-up as you although I use a blocks based build so that
my 'applications' are seperate from the core.

I would be happy to help subject to negotiation :)

Best regards,

Warrell