Warrell,

Thanks for the quick reply!

On 5/7/16 7:38 AM, warrell harries wrote:
> cocoon:// is understood as standard

Awesome. I was hoping it would be something simple like that.

> Use :/ to go relative to the root

I'm having trouble configuring it properly, though.

So, my original URL looks like this:

  <cinclude:include
src="https://host/context/foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}"; />

My sitemap is actually foo/sitemap.xmap, so it matches all the stuff in /foo

When I change the URL to this:

 <cinclude:include src="cocoon:///foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}" />

I get this error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: The current URI
(/foo/bar/baz.html;jsessionid=97079C2DC1E19B20F2BEB8303AECF74E) doesn't
start with given prefix (foo)

If I remove the "extra" leading / :

 <cinclude:include src="cocoon://foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}" />

I get this error:

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
request: foo/bar/baz.html;jsessionid=97079C2DC1E19B20F2BEB8303AECF74E

If I use ./ like this:

 <cinclude:include src="cocoon://./foo/bar/baz.html{$jsessionid}" />

I get this error:

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
request: ./foo/bar/baz.html;jsessionid=97079C2DC1E19B20F2BEB8303AECF74E

I'm veeeery close. Just have to fix the speling, evidently ;)

Thanks,
-chris