Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Second, I can give you a developer
    account on leaf.dragonflybsd.org and you can upload the dump, and only
    other developers with leaf accounts (which is everyone here pretty much)
will be able to look at it. Leaf accounts are available to anyone doing DragonFly-related work (such as uploading cores), you don't have
    to be a committer or anything like that.

No, thanks, it just puts extra (burden on your infrastructure which is unnecessary, since I can host it on a 100Mbit DF server (where I store the pictures of crashes, too) and also on a 100Mbit FreeBSD server - buit thank you anyway.

    Please be aware that kernel dumps may contain sensitive information,
    such as encrypted passwords.

I do not really care as the system is in testing stage, has only 1 user besides root - it is intended to be a firewall, remember. :-)