>From /usr/pkgsrc/www/apache/Makefile:

  # Explicitly turn on large file support
  APACHE_CUSTOM_CFLAGS+= -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
  APACHE_CUSTOM_CFLAGS+= -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64

DFly does not have largefile support yet, correct?  So this should be
turned off for DFly, yes?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nasrudin, camping for the night, put down a bottle as a pillow.
"Mulla," said a friend, "surely that is going to be too hard?"
"As an ordinary bottle, yes" said Nasrudin, "but I am going to
stuff it with straw before I put my head on it."