On 03/05/2012 10:25 PM, v...@ukr.net wrote:
    These options are enabled by default:
             inet6 threads
         These options are currently enabled:
             inet6 threads
         You can select which build options to use by setting
         PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS or PKG_OPTIONS.bind98.

Then I edited the '/etc/mk.conf' file by adding the string
      PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS ="-gtk -threads -inet6"
to it and re-run 'bmake show-options', but result was exactly the same:
         These options are currently enabled:
             inet6 threads

So I do not understand how to change the package options. I tried to do
'export PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS="-threads -inet6"', but it didn't help
either.
   What's the mistake and how can I fix it?
     try adding it to:

    /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf