"You are holding it wrong"™

This is not a question of mail client features and your particular favourite
being superior to everything else.

The question is: what should be _the default_? Should a reply to a public
question be public as well unless explicitly chosen not to be or should it be
the other way round?

I do have a preference there which is of absolutely no consequence to the
content of this rant.

Matthias

--
Matthias Rampke
(because I can't stand clients that force me to press my mail into folders)