Hi,

I am developing a "contract first" webservice using CXF on Tomcat. The WSDL
file is originally built by SAP Netweaver and consists of three files:

./main.wsdl
        - defines <wsdl:service> and imports ./bindings/Http_document.wsdl
via <wsdl:import>
./bindings/Http_document.wsdl
        - defines <wsdl:binding> and imports
../porttypes/Http_fooservice_document.wsdl
./porttypes/http_fooservice_document.wsdl
        - defines <wsdl:types>

I impleneted my service using a JAXB binding generated from the WSDL2Java
tool. I deploy the three files in a war in WEB-INF/wsdl directory. The
service itselfs runs - BUT:

A request with parameter ?wsdl returns a different WSDL file than the
original. There are only two files left:

One defining <wsdl:service> and <wsdl:types> and another includes one
defining <wsdl:binding>. Also some names (Faults) differ. This leads to
compatibility problems with the service clients.

Can anyone explain this behaviour to me?
How can I manage, that the original WSDLs are delivered through the ?wsdl
request?

Yours,
Uwe