Hello,

I would like to use Aegis to generate XML from objects, and vice-versa. In fact, I would like to use CXF instead of JaxB to do marshalling and unmarshalling. I want the same kind of results as explained at http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/aegis-databinding.html#AegisDatabinding-Class%3C%3EXMLMappingOverview

However, I just want to use the databinding, so that I want to use Aegis out of CXF, as a standalone "databinder".

I did not find any useful information on this topic over CXF or XFire sites.

Then, I have the classical 2 questions:
- Is it possible?
- If yes, can you point me a document, or give me a clue on how to do this?

Thanks in advance
Mickael