That's exactly what I needed, thanks for the help!

  -Chris W.

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem Jiang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:00 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to access HTTP request/responce from interceptor?

You can get the HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse objects with
below codes  in the interceptor

       HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)
message.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);
       HttpServletResponse response = (HttpServletResponse)
message.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);

Willem

Wolf, Chris (IT) wrote:
> ...on second thought, having the request headers is only part of what
> I need, so if anybody knows how I can access the HttpServletRequest
> object from an intercetor, that would be awesome...
>
> thanks,
>
>   -Chris W.
>
> P.S. plus being able to add elements to the SOAP header of outbout
> and/or inbound message would be helpful, I have not learned too much
> yet reading the source of existing interceptors...

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not