Hello!

  I'm sure this is going to be a fault on my part. But I can't seem to
get Aegis bindings to work with the "simple:server" binding definitions.

I have attached an example aegis.xml, web.xml, spring.xml and source
code. The minOccurs specification on the aegis mapping is not being
honored when the WSDL gets generated. I really get the impression I'm
missing some configuration on my "simple:server" binding definition, but
I don't know what.

It does honor the name of the parameter, just not any other attributes
in the bindings.

Can anyone identify what I'm doing wrong, or if I've forgotten
something? Assistance is needed, and thank you all for it!

-Bryan Stopp

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the
reader of the email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this email transmission is
strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email
return address or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thank you.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"; xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd"; id="WebApp_ID" version="2.5">
    <context-param>
        <param-name>log4jConfigLocation</param-name>
        <param-value>classpath:minOccursTest.log4j.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>log4jExposeWebAppRoot</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <description>Spring configuration file location.</description>
        <param-value>classpath:minOccursTest.spring.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

    <listener>
        <listener-class>org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener</listener-class>
    </listener>
    <listener>
        <description>Spring context loader.</description>
        <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
    </listener>

    <servlet>
        <display-name>CXF Servlet</display-name>
        <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
    xmlns:p="http://www.springframework.org/schema/p";
    xmlns:simple="http://cxf.apache.org/simple";
                        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
                        http://cxf.apache.org/simple
                        http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/simple.xsd";>

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

    <bean id="sayHelloBean" class="com.mycompany.test.impl.SayHelloImpl" />

    <simple:server id="sayHelloService"
                    serviceClass="com.mycompany.test.SayHello"
                    address="/sayHello" >
        <simple:serviceBean >
            <ref bean="sayHelloBean" />
        </simple:serviceBean>
        <simple:dataBinding>
            <bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding" />
        </simple:dataBinding>
    </simple:server>
</beans>
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<mappings>
    <mapping>
        <method name="sayHello">
            <parameter index="0" mappedName="user" nillable="false" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"/>
        </method>
    </mapping>
</mappings>