By "non-ActiveMQ dynamic queue" I mean I am not using an ActiveMQ broker but
rather a broker from another vendor. The vendor's JMS implementation
supports dynamic queues, but it doesn't provide the "create the dynamic
queue if it doesn't exist on jndi lookup" feature. I have already configured
the broker to allow dynamic queue creation. However, it appears CXF does not
provide a way for me to tell it to invoke session.createQueue for the
destination.

smx-jms (http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jms.html) uses the
properties "jmsProviderDestinationName" and "destinationStyle" to trigger
this behavior (as opposed to jndiDestinationName). I would like to be able
to add attributes for these properties to the cxf jms:address schema in the
wsdl to trigger this behavior.

Again, it is the user's responsibility to ensure the broker is configured to
support dynamic queue creation.

Does that make sense? Should I open a JIRA for this issue?

- Ron