I'm not sure what it's all about either. I just kind of followed the instructions in:
http://feature.opengeospatial.org/forumbb/viewtopic.php?p=2424&sid=d681ab2e7b5117640ad50ee78328d69
that I found by googling the error message.

:-)

Dan

On Jul 16, 2008, at 11:57 AM, nmt999 wrote:

Though I did not understand what you were trying to do in the binding, it works. Would you be able to suggest any quick tutorial for beginners to get
an understanding on this binding.
Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
nmt

dkulp wrote:

Try this:

<bindings
   xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
   wsdlLocation="MasterAccountService.wsdl"
   xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws";
   xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb";
    version="2.0">
   <bindings node="wsdl:definitions/
wsdl:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'MasterAccountService']/
wsdl:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'getMasterAccountStatus']">
      <parameter part="wsdl:definitions/
wsdl:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'getMasterAccountStatusRequest']/
wsdl:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'parameters']"
      childElementName="tns:masterAccountID"
      name="masterAccountID1" />
   </bindings>
   <bindings node="wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/
xsd:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/ V4']" >
      <jaxb:globalBindings underscoreBinding="asCharInWord"/>
      <jaxb:bindings node="xsd:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'MasterAccount']/
xsd:sequence/xsd:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'ID']">
      <jaxb:factoryMethod name="masterAccountID_"/>
      </jaxb:bindings>
   </bindings>
</bindings>