Hi Dan,

Looks like the problem with the mtom client is when we try to get the
attachment out as a stream from the Source Object.The getInputStream()
method on the Holder<Source> always returns a null object,while the
getReader()works.

This Does not work.

        StreamSource dataSource = (StreamSource)resultSource.value;
               int c;

                        while ((c = streamSource.getInputStream().read())
!= -1)
                        {
                            ps.print((char)c);
                        }

This works...

        StreamSource dataSource = (StreamSource)resultSource.value;
               int c;

                        while ((c = dataSource.getReader().read()) != -1)
                        {
                            ps.print((char)c);
                        }

This is already reported in the following JIRA,which is updated as
resolved.But it is still not working.

thanks and regards,
Bharath