We have a use-case of needing to service-enable some legacy code, which
we can't modify.  As a POC we were able to service-enable it using
ServerFactoryBean (and presumably, ReflectionServiceFactoryBean).  This
works
fine in the standalonoe endpoint model of deployment, but now we want to

deploy to a servlet container, which I believe is solely handled by
CXFServlet.  The question is - can ServerFactoryBean and/or
ReflectionServiceFactoryBean by used with CXFServlet?

Thanks for any tips..

  -Chris W.

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.