This would be a bit tricky.   If you are using the WSS4JOutInterceptor, the
non-encrypted stuff would NEVER be in "stream" form.

Most likely, what you need to do is write an interceptor that goes in the:
Phase.POST_PROTOCOL;
phase, but is before the
WSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.class.getName()
interceptor.  (could probably do "setBefore("*");"

In that interceptor, you should be able to do:
SOAPMessage saaj = mc.getContent(SOAPMessage.class);
to get it in SAAJ form, but prior to encryption.  You could then log that
anyway you want.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp