To: <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:11 AM
Subject: [JAX-RS] Fault handling

Hi All,

I was just wondering if there is a possibility to acquire the actual Exception object, and maybe even replace it with another Exception through interceptors.

I was already able to change the response code (400 or 500) depending on whether the exception was a checked exception or not. I would however, prefer to be able to automatically notify some people for the unchecked exceptions. I tried printing all of the available content formats (message.getContentFormats()) to no avail.

Again, thanks in advance.

Gabo