Hi Dan,

Just a few questions:

1. What class do I use to test the digest support you created? This one is added as an In interceptor, right?
2. Does it support "auth-int" as qop
3. Does it support nextnonce

and just a generic question..

what is the purpose of the "opaque" token? as an additional variable to the nonce?

Again, my thanks.

Gabo

Daniel Kulp wrote:
On Friday, I committed code to trunk to make it do digest auth. I'll get that merged to 2.1.x today and get new snapshots up. I've only tested against a simple service running in tomcat right now so it would be GREAT if someone else gave it a quick try to make sure it works.

One note:
digest auth requires more of a "hand shake" and thus you will probably need to turn on request buffering. Turning on the auto-redirect property of the conduit will do that. MAY also need to turn off chunking. Not sure on that.

Dan