Ok, it works now.

I had to put the bean declaration in the ApplicationContext.xml
and the jaxws:endpoint declaration in the cxf.xml

I am not sure why, but this way it does work.
The only problem left is that I had to move the cllient in a different
project because it doesn't like the line

implementor="#MiniServiceImpl"

and i had to change it into

implementor="minitest.service.impl.MiniServiceImpl"

Tanks a lot, Dan
Paolo

Change to something like:

<bean id="MyImpl" class="minitest.service.impl.MiniServiceImpl"/>

 <jaxws:endpoint id="miniservice"
                   implementor="#MyImpl"
                   address="/MiniService">
                   <jaxws:properties>

I think there are a couple examples similar to that in the docs someplace.
Basically, you want your impl to be created with a standard swing <bean>
tag.
Thus, Spring will inject things.   Then just reference it from the endpoint
tag.

Dan