hi John,

these are the dependencies i've used in my pom.xml file for my test
client project:

        <dependencies>
                <!-- Apache CXF JAX-WS Impl -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
                        <version>2.0.6</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
                        <version>2.0.6</version>
                </dependency>
                <!-- JUnit -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>3.8.1</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
        </dependencies>

i've also attached the complete pom.xml file.

HTH,
edwin

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:35 PM,  <john.ba...@barclayscapital.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have the dependencies required for CXF & Maven if the sole
> purpose is to run a set of Java sources generated from a WSDL?
>

> John
>
> This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
> otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
> this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete
> it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in
> error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or
> sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or
> other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
> transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions
> presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
> those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following
> link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent
> to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of
> Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its
> registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may
> relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
	<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
	<groupId>com.walgreens</groupId>
	<artifactId>WHSAddrsLookupClient</artifactId>
	<packaging>jar</packaging>
	<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
	<name>Client for Address Lookup Web Service</name>
	<url>http://maven.apache.org</url>

	<!-- Declare Project Properties here... -->
	<properties>
		<cxf.version>2.1</cxf.version>
		<wsdl.sourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/main/wsdl</wsdl.sourceDirectory>
	</properties>

	<repositories>
		<!-- for JAXB-Impl dependencies -->
		<!-- JAX-WS uses JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling xml/javabeans -->
		<repository>
			<id>java.net</id>
			<url>http://download.java.net/maven/1/</url>
			<layout>legacy</layout>
		</repository>
	</repositories>

	<dependencies>
		<!-- Apache CXF JAX-WS Impl -->
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
			<artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.6</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
			<artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.6</version>
		</dependency>
		<!-- JUnit -->
		<dependency>
			<groupId>junit</groupId>
			<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
			<version>3.8.1</version>
			<scope>test</scope>
		</dependency>
	</dependencies>

	<build>
		<plugins>
			<!-- Maven Java Compiler plugin -->
			<plugin>
				<configuration>
					<source>1.5</source>
					<target>1.5</target>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>
			<!-- Apache CXF Code Generator -->
			<!-- Used for generating web service client stubs in Java -->
			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
				<artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>2.0.6</version>
				<executions>
					<execution>
						<id>generate-sources-email</id>
						<phase>generate-sources</phase>
						<configuration>
							<!-- target folder for generated java sources -->
							<sourceRoot>
								${basedir}/target/generated/src/main/java
							</sourceRoot>
							<wsdlOptions>
								<wsdlOption>
									<wsdl>
										${wsdl.sourceDirectory}/EMailService.wsdl
									</wsdl>
								</wsdlOption>
							</wsdlOptions>
						</configuration>
						<goals>
							<goal>wsdl2java</goal>
						</goals>
					</execution>
				</executions>
			</plugin>
			<!-- build helper plugin to mount additional sources in workspace -->
			<!-- used to mount in workspace the generated web service client stubs -->
			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
				<artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
				<executions>
					<execution>
						<id>add-source</id>
						<phase>generate-sources</phase>
						<goals>
							<goal>add-source</goal>
						</goals>
						<configuration>
							<sources>
								<source>
									${basedir}/target/generated/src/main/java/email
								</source>
								<source>
									${basedir}/target/generated/src/main/java/metrics
								</source>
							</sources>
						</configuration>
					</execution>