Hello Ann,

You'd rather ask the eclipse STP newsgroups for questions about STP.
By the way, this seems to be a recent issue in STP. This thread will probably help you http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=767&group=eclipse.stp#767

Regards,
Mickael

Ann Mathew a écrit :
Hi,

In the whole last week, I was trying to install STP in eclipse. I have tried with Europa and then I tried with Ganymede. As mentioned in the http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Service_Creation_getting_started, I have downloaded all the dependancies and tried to install the same. But unfortunately, I am not able to create a web service as shown in http://download.eclipse.org/stp/documents/europa/stp_europa_servicecreation_jaxws.htm . Is there any change in the steps. In Eclipse 3.4.1, there is an option to install SOA development. When I tried to install in that way, I am getting annotation error and SCA error. Could you please tell me how to install STP in Eclipse Ganymede/Europa.
Thanks and Regards
Ann Mathew
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: ann.mat...@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing
message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you