I'm not sure what the problem is.   We generate from that wsdl as part of our
builds and the class compiles fine in eclipse.

It LOOKS like you might be picking up a jaxws 2.0 api jar instead of a 2.1
version.   Check the classpaths and such.   Are you using JDK 1.6 update 3 or
less?    That would also do it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp