Hi Dan,

I saw your latest comments re the jira. Would that mean that CXF has a problem generating the WSDL properly? Or is there an annotation I should fix?

Gabo

Daniel Kulp (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2136?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12693904#action_12693904 ]
Daniel Kulp commented on CXF-2136:
----------------------------------

Actually, this is not a valid wsdl according to WSI-BP rules.  For RPC/Lit, the parts in the message MUST
be defined as a type, not an element.   A couple of the operations above are using <wsdl:part
element="tns:MyObject" name="myObject">  for input parts, and that's not valid for
RPC/Lit.

The error message could be improved and I'll work on that a bit, but this issue
is invalid.

Daniel Kulp wrote:
Hmmm... in RPC/Lit, those checks shouldn't be applying. The zip got stripped off by Apache's mailer. Could you file a JIRA and attach?

Thanks!
Dan