I think you're approaching the problem the wrong way.  The Java DataHandler
class, when being used from the web service provider, would not have any
clue what programming language the client is written in.  It's just XML (and
a MIME attachment) over the wire.  So I think you would need to go to some
help forum for the language that you wish to write your SOAP client in and
ask how you can receive MTOM attachments--i.e., what is C++'s equivalent for
Java's DataHandler.

Glen