Hi

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
classResourceInfo.getResourceProvider().getInstance();

and then getClass() on that instance, if needed

You can get the name of the operation like this :
Method m = ori.getMethodToInvoke();

Hi,
This works fine.  However, it doesn't give me the parameters that would be
passed to the function.  Is there any means of retrieving this info?

I see, you also need the actual parameter instances....

I was about to say you can do it like this :
List<Object> params = message.getContent(List.class);

But unfortunately, at the moment the parameter values are obtained after the request filters have been invoked...so one can only get the values in the outbound response filter which is too late in your case...I'll try to get it fixed as I think one should be able to do it without AOP if needed. Perhaps what you actually may need to do is to provide the custom JAXRSInvoker implementation by simply extending the one we ship and registering it in jaxrs:server, but I'm not sure we actually honour this configuration option at the moment. So I'll see what can be done - please try AOP in meantime :-)

cheers, Sergey

Otherwise, it looks like the AOP or some other means will have to do.
Probably the ideal method would be annotation based.

Thanks,
-Greg