I was able to do this... But it feels hokey.

public void handleMessage(Message message) throws Fault {

        final Exchange exchange = message.getExchange();
        final BindingOperationInfo operationInfo =
exchange.get(BindingOperationInfo.class);
        final Service service = exchange.get(Service.class);
        final MethodDispatcher dispatcher =
(MethodDispatcher)service.get(MethodDispatcher.class.getName());
        final Method method = dispatcher.getMethod(operationInfo);

}

--
Hamlet D'Arcy
hamlet.da...@pearson.com