From: Mayank Mishra [mailto:mayank...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 May 2009 12:51
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: Send X509Certificate with request

Hi Michael,

I remember one way to send the public key certificate with your request from
client to server. There is a "DirectReference" KeyIdentifier for Signature
operation (make "signatureKeyIdentifier" property to "DirectReference").

If we use this your certificate is included as a BinarySecurityToken (BST)
in the message and a direct reference to this BST is used. But at the
receiving side (say on server) you have to manually tweak the code of WSS4J
to extract out the certificate yourself.

With Regards,
Mayank