From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dk...@apache.org]
Sent: Tue 6/30/2009 3:43 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Nate Woody
Subject: Re: NPE from WSDL2Java

I just fixed this on trunk.   I'll get it merged down to 2.2.x and 2.1.x
branches shortly.

It's a bug in the processing of extensors on the wsdl:fault elements.   It
assumes that there is a {http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl}Action
extensor on it if there are any extensors there.    In your case, your action
is in the older 2005/08 namespace and thus it doesn't work.

I DID put a guard there to prevent the NPE.   However, that won't result in
the the Action annotations being generated as those are only done for the
2006/05 namespace.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp