I have successfully gotten my JAX-RS services to run in CXF using the
following Spring configuration

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jaxrs-binding.xml"/>
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml"/>

<jaxrs:server id="myServices" address="https://localhost:9000";>
  <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
    <ref bean="myService"/>
  </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
</jaxrs:server>

However, I already have a Jetty server running on port 8080 in my
application and this will create a second Jetty server on port 9000.  I was
wondering if it is possible to attach the JAX-RS services to my existing
Jetty server?  I was hoping for something similar to the
Endpoint.publish(...) approach taken with JAX-WS as can be found in this
example

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/servlet-transport.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/servlet-transport.html

Any pointers would be much appreciated!