Regarding customization url and port, I did the following way. It may be
helpful (Any way, I am using cxf with spring and Java-first approach)

STEP 1: Have cxf.xml file as mentioned below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
        xmlns:aop="http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop";
        xmlns:tx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx";
        xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws";
        xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core";
        xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context";
        xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx/spring-tx-2.5.xsd
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util-2.5.xsd
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-2.5.xsd
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-2.5.xsd
           http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd
           http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd
           http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
           http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
           http://cxf.apache.org/core
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
           ">

        <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"
/>
        <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

        <context:property-placeholder
location="file:///${PROPERTY_FILE_HOME}/your_property_file.properties"/>

        <jaxws:endpoint id="YourInterface"
                implementor="com.xxxx.YourInterfaceImpl"
                address="/order/Order"
                publishedEndpointUrl="${your.url.port}/YourInterface" />
</beans>

STEP 2: your_property_file.properties may contain the following
property.

#example may be http://localhost:8090/order
your.url.port=http://xxxx:someport/web-context-uri

Regards