Hi all,

I am trying to set a http request parameter that contains an encrypted
userid and password on the outbound message (client side).  The token  is
consumed by a filter running at the service endpoint.  I have written a
JAXWS handler and tried setting the property via various MessageContext
attribtues (e.g. MESSAGE_OUTBOUND_PROPERTY, SERVLET_REQUEST, QUERY_STRING,
etc.), but none of these show up on the server side in the
HTTPServletRequest.  This is not a restful service.  Can this be done via
JAXWS?  Am I on the right track?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.