*The most important thing is it is working with CXF 2.0.4 incubator version.
*
**
I have upgraded to CXF 2.1.x because it ahs latest updates/patches. I do not
want to use such old incubtor version.

Yes...This is the code where I set that.

Client httpClient = factory.getClientFactoryBean().getClient();

HTTPConduit conduit = (HTTPConduit) httpClient.getConduit();

HTTPClientPolicy httpClientPolicy = *new* HTTPClientPolicy();

httpClientPolicy.setConnection(ConnectionType.*KEEP_ALIVE*);

httpClientPolicy.setAllowChunking(*false*);

httpClientPolicy.setReceiveTimeout(300000);

conduit.setClient(httpClientPolicy);

But even I tried the same with making chunking as true. That also didn't
work.

**

I just tried now.

Thanks,