After updating from Spring 3.0.0-M4 to the latest Spring 3.0.0-RC2 the CXF
framework failed at initialization with:

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No binding factory for namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/ registered.
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManagerImpl.getBindingFactory(BindingFactoryManagerImpl.java:91)

Does somebody observe something similar? Any ideas what to do?

My CXF configuration seems to be very basic and standard:

 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />

 <jaxws:client id="myService"
        serviceName="myMiddleware:MyMiddlewareImplService"
        endpointName="myMiddleware:MyMiddlewareEndpoint"
        address="${middleware.address}"
        serviceClass="de.my.stubs.MyMiddleware">
</jaxws:client>

Thanks for helping
Mos