On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 05:50:20PM -0000, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> You'll probably need to set up an appropriate Jetty handler using
> httpj:handler, ex :
>
> <httpj:engine-factory bus="cxf" id="jetty-factory">
>          <httpj:engine port="8009">
>              <httpj:handlers>
>                  <bean class="org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler">
>                      <!-- configure it -->
>                  </bean>
>                  <bean class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.DefaultHandler"/>
>              </httpj:handlers>
>          </httpj:engine>
> </httpj:engine-factory>
>
> Actually, you can probably just set a sessionSupport attribute to true :
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jetty-configuration.html
>
> let us know please if it helps
>
> cheers, Sergey

Hello, Sergey!

I guess that will help, but my goal is omit configuring everything using
Spring at this stage. I want to use some mock beans to be used with the
endpoint, and setup them in init method of my tests. So I will really prefer
to configure Jetty from Java, if that is possible.

Thank you for quick and prompt response!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky