    public void pingMe() throws PingMeFault;

This method isn't oneway as it still can return exception, so it's handled synchronously.

Freeman

On 2009-12-29, at 下午11:51, cplin wrote:

I'm trying to configure a JMS web service endpoint that is one-way. The WSDL definition for the endpoint has a request message part and does NOT have a response message part. However, I still want to be able to leverage the JMS
re-try functionality. Digging into the CXF framework, I see that the
OneWayProcessorInterceptor will automatically spawn a new thread (handles
the request asynchronously) if the endpoint is one way. Since it is
processed asynchronously, any exceptions (that would trigger retry when session transacted) would be part of the asynchronous thread, not the JMS
handling thread, so the retry is never triggered.

Is there a way to have a synchronous one-way (realizing that it is a bit of
a contradiction) or is there a better approach with the CXF framework?
Ultimately, I'm just trying to leverage the JMS retry functionality for a
asynchronous web service operation that should be re-tried on failure.