thank you! I want to know is ws-security,ws-rm make effective while using
Dispatch API?I have to make a framework to call webservice,users can config
the call around wsdl description.While using static client model,It's
possable to build a jar from wsdl,but I think mapping from wsdl to class
name and reflect are challenge.So,i want to use Dispatch API,but I am not
sure how cxf could support me,cxf is really complex.