Hello!

I am trying to contact a one-way web service (written in .NET,
running on windows 2008) with a cxf client, but the client throws an
exception saying that it does not get any answer (it does not, but that
is what a one-way service is about)...

Here is the code I use for testing:

    static void test0() throws Exception {
      JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
      factory.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());
      factory.getInInterceptors().add(new OneWayProcessorInterceptor());
      factory.getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());
      factory.getOutInterceptors().add(new OneWayProcessorInterceptor());
      factory.setBindingId(SOAPBinding.SOAP12HTTP_BINDING);
      factory.setAddress("http://xxxx.xxxx.yyyy:1111/EventManagementService";);
      factory.setServiceClass(IEventService.class);

      JaxWsSoapBindingConfiguration(); //config.
      SOAPBinding.SOAP12HTTP_BINDING
      IEventService client = (IEventService) factory.create();

      client.registration("kutyulmany");
      //System.out.println("Server said: " + reply);
      System.exit(0);
   }

Of course, it never reaches the System.exit(0) line.

Do you have any suggestions about what I got wrong? Or is there an
alternative setup for one-way services?

Thank you in advance!

        PP