To: <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [CXF-2.2.5][Spring2.5.5][jre1.5] No mapped method]

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the info on how to set up the debug. The result:

In JAXRSUtils.findTargetMethod, the candidate that gets selected is the subresource locator: getMyObjectProperty(). This method in turn invokes the method getMyObject(). As to why, do I have to specify the Consumes and Produces in the subresource as well?

Gabo